Cancellations and Exchanges
Class reservations are like theatre tickets – the show must go on! Therefore, if you find that you cannot make it, we strongly encourage you to send someone else in your place.
- If need to cancel more than 30 days before your class, you may without penalty.
- If you need to cancel within 30 days, but more than 14 days, you may switch your reservation to any other of our classes with space available (and pay the difference if necessary).
- If you must cancel within 14 days, you may exchange your reservation only if we can fill your space in the class. We will certainly work with you to find someone to take your space if we can help, but we encourage you to find someone on your own.
If we cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances or lack of interest, we will refund you in full.
We ourselves are unable to make exchanges and cancellations; to make any changes to your tickets, please call the BrownPaperTickets 24/7 call center at 1-800-838-3006. They’re very efficient and helpful and will get you sorted.
Please wear appropriate clothes for a hands-on cooking experience. We discourage long flowy sleeves, lots of fringe, anything with glitter, things that stain easily, and anything else impractical. FLAT SHOES FOR WOMEN ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Arrival and Parking
There are limited parking spaces in front of 607 S Pickwick. If those are full, you are welcome to park along Pickwick. Our doors will open 10 minutes before your appointed class time.
- By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that baking or cooking is an activity with inherent risks, and waive liability and hold KatieMade harmless in the event of injury.
- These classes are hands-on, and as such involve standing for 60 -90 minutes for Date Nights, and for the entire duration of the class for baking classes. We do have stools available upon request for those who may need to sit for a bit.
- If you are booking with a gift certificate, you MUST BRING YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE to the class.