We have cakes, cookies, festive breads, and SO MUCH MORE!
Date Night Cooking Experiences
- Ring in the New Year with us at the bakery as we prepare and devour this sumptuous and exclusive New Year's Eve feast! We'll start with spanokopitakia (spinach phyllo triangles) and hazelnut-mushroom pate for appetizers, then move on to seafood bisque, roasted brussels sprouts, pumpkin pasties, hasselback potatoes, and a glorious standing rib roast. For dessert, a chocolate raspberry joconde …
- Take your date on a culinary trip around the Greek Isles! We’ll be making Arni me Aginares (stewed lamb with artichokes in egg-lemon sauce), Spanakopita (spinach and feta in crispy phyllo), Horiatiki Greek village salad, and Galaktoboureko, a delicious semolina-custard
- A brand new Italian Menu, all the same Date Night at the Bakery Fun! We’re cooking up tangy shrimp scampi, making mushroom ravioli from scratch, creating an authentic Caesar salad, and finishing the meal with a chocolate-hazelnut (think Nutella) torte.
- Take your date on a culinary trip to the Old Country with this evening of Polish food! We’ll be making golabki (beef-stuffed cabbage leaves in tomato sauce), pierogi (potato, onion and cheese-stuffed dumplings), wine-braised red cabbage, dilled cucumber salad, and
- Embrace the Danish spirit of “hygge” and join us to make delicious Scandinavian food on a cold winter night. We’ll be making Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberry, Hasselback Potatoes, House-Cured Gravlax on Scandinavian Seed Bread, quick pickles, and spherical Aebleskiver Danish
- Fall in love with French food during this romantic French date night! We’ll make Beef Chateaubriand, French Onion Soup, Roasted Root Vegetables with Truffled Aioli, and Champagne-Raspberry Mille Feuille. After you prepare the feast, you’ll dine by candlelight while we
- Enjoy a cozy evening with your date as we prepare delicious, gourmet comfort food! We’ll make bacon-wrapped Better Than Mom’s Meatloaf, baked Macaroni & All The Cheese, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, and Gourmet S’Mores. After we prepare our feast, you’ll dine
- Come learn how to make great bread the KatieMade way! We’ll learn about mixing, kneading, hydration, shaping, fermentation, and more, and eat some great bread while we’re at it! We’ll be exploring three different kinds of Italian bread dough and
- Who doesn’t love pretzels? We’ll try our hands at a variety of different pretzel types, including traditional Bavarian, Parmesan Peppercorn, and sweet Scandinavian Kringla. We’ll get lots of practice shaping and twisting pretzels, and learn various methods to achieve that
- Feel the love by making beautiful hand-iced Valentines cookies! We’ll roll out and bake delicious sugar cookies, learn about working with royal icing, and let our creativity run wild as we decorate edible valentines for the people we love! Once