It's time for King Cake!
Date Night Cooking Experiences
- Enjoy a cozy evening with your date as we prepare delicious, gourmet comfort food! We’ll make bacon-wrapped Better Than Mom’s Meatloaf, baked Macaroni & All The Cheese, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, and Gourmet S’Mores. After we prepare our feast, you’ll dine
- A brand new Italian Menu, all the same Date Night at the Bakery Fun! We’re cooking up tangy shrimp scampi, making mushroom ravioli from scratch, creating an authentic Caesar salad, and finishing the meal with a chocolate-hazelnut (think Nutella) torte.
- Take a culinary trip to the British Isles with this sumptuous dinner. We’ll be feasting on Beef Wellington (an indulgent beef tenderloin wrapped puff pastry with mushroom pate), honey-glazed roasted carrots, champ mashed potatoes, asparagus with hollandaise, and a whiskey-laced
- Take your date on a culinary trip around the Greek Isles! We’ll be making Arni me Aginares (stewed lamb with artichokes in egg-lemon sauce), Spanakopita (spinach and feta in crispy phyllo), Horiatiki Greek village salad, and Galaktoboureko, a delicious semolina-custard
- Take your date on a culinary trip to the Old Country with this evening of Polish food! We’ll be making golabki (beef-stuffed cabbage leaves in tomato sauce), pierogi (potato, onion and cheese-stuffed dumplings), honey-glazed carrots, and Paczki, Poland’s decadent brioche
- Bring your honey to the bakery, where we’ll be making White Wine & Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie, Wild Rice & Onion Rolls, Crispy Roast Broccoli, Herbed Winter Squash with Mascarpone, and Cherry “Toaster Strudel” for dessert. Learn to make killer
- Bunnies and chicks and flowers, oh my!
- Cream puffs, eclairs, and lots more!