Have you tried our Date Nights Cooking Experiences? They're one of Springfield's most fun and delicious nights out! We have a host of different menus, sign up today!
Date Night Cooking Experiences
- This one’s for the cheeseaholics – a marvelous feast of Italian food that’s sure to satisfy. We’ll try our hands at making spinach gnocchi in a roasted garlic pesto cream sauce, spaghetti squash alla vodka, panzanella salad with handmade burrata
- A brand new Italian Menu, all the same Date Night at the Bakery Fun! We’re cooking up tangy shrimp scampi, making mushroom ravioli from scratch, creating an authentic Caesar salad, and finishing the meal with a chocolate-hazelnut (think Nutella) torte.
- Dust off your dirndls, lace up your lederhosen, and bring your sweetie to the bakery, where we’ll be celebrating Oktoberfest by making Beer-Braised Bratwurst with Sauerkraut, Spatzle, Stuffed Pretzel Rolls, and hand-stretched Apple Strudel. Learn to make authentic Bavarian pretzels,
- Celebrate Hallowe'en like your favorite young wizard!
- Enjoy a cozy evening with your date as we prepare delicious, gourmet comfort food! We’ll make bacon-wrapped Better Than Mom’s Meatloaf, baked Macaroni & All The Cheese, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, and Gourmet S’Mores. After we prepare our feast, you’ll dine
- Fall in love with French food during this romantic French date night! We’ll make Beef Chateaubriand, French Onion Soup, Truffled Root Vegetables, and Berry Mille Feuille. After you prepare the feast, you’ll dine by candlelight while we do the dishes.
- Embrace the Danish spirit of “hygge” and join us to make delicious Scandinavian food on a cold winter night. We’ll be making Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberry, Hasselback Potatoes, House-Cured Gravlax on Scandinavian Seed Bread, quick pickles, and spherical Aebleskiver Danish
- Learn about making amazing pastries using butter-laminated doughs. We’ll make sweet and savory pastries by making and using croissant dough, puff pastry, and brioche feuilletée. You’ll go home with an armload of tasty pastries and a whole new appreciation for
- Who doesn’t love pretzels? We’ll try our hands at a variety of different pretzel types, including traditional Bavarian, Parmesan Peppercorn, and sweet Scandinavian Kringla. We’ll get lots of practice shaping and twisting pretzels, and learn various methods to achieve that
- Get ready for Halloween by learning how to make beautiful, hand-iced sugar cookies! We’ll roll out and bake cookies, learn about working with royal icing, and let our creativity run wild as we decorate ghosts, witches, black cats, bats, jack-o-lanterns,
- We’ll be making some of our favorite pies, including Bourbon Maple Pecan Pie, Askinosie Chocolate Turtle Pie and S’Mores Pie, and Apple-Thyme pie. Learn all about good crust-making technique, about working with chocolate, and lots of other tips and tricks
- This very special class takes you inside some of our most decadent, and most challenging signature holiday offerings. We’ll make our famous stollen with homemade candied citrus and marzipan, panettone, decorate a buche de noel, danish klejner cookies, and more.
- Get in the spirit of the season by making beautiful hand-iced Christmas cookies! We’ll roll out and bake sugar cookies, learn about working with royal icing, and let our creativity run wild as we decorate Christmas trees, candy canes, ornaments,